Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Apple May + Festival of Spring

Festival of Spring is an event highlighting a few great designers organized by the Ancayi Sim. Items in each shop are marked to 60L and most are exclusively made for this event.
I grabbed American Bazaar's Corset and Leggings because it made me think spring instantly when I saw it! And I love Pink!!!
[AB] Festival of the Spring
My Skin is Gaia by Apple May. Her new release comes with some pretty amazing makeups in the Seduce packs that you can buy separately and play with your look!
She has marked down this skin to 25L for 48 hours only so RUN!!!
Apple May Gaia - Pale - Seduce
Apple May Gaia - Pale - Seduce
Apple May Gaia - Pale - Seduce
The makeups are just so yummy! I love the lips and nose on this skin as well! I will be showing you a lot more of this, I just dont want to take it off!


Skin: Apple May - Gaia New!!
Outfit: American Bazaar - Festival of the Spring
Hair: Fri.day - Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment