Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Listening to Skye...and Gifts!

So my favorite artist in SL is Skye Galaxy...he played two shows today which I couldn't miss but I really wanted to take pics of these gifties to show you so....I plugged his stream into my land and just listened as I snapped away. Ahhh I heart him!

Now on to the gifties!
Ricelli is having a hunt. You'll need to find 12 gold keys and pay 10L each.
I mixed up the gifts and put these looks together. Hope you like!


Gabriela Military Jacket
Snapshot_004
Petra Mini Dress Skirt Zebra and Valentina Top Red
Snapshot_008


Other Credits
1st Pic:
Skin: Glam Affair- Mary Green (St Patricks Day Group Gift)
Hair: Elikatira- Mood Blondes Pack
Jeans: Celestial Studios- Medium Wash
2nd Pic:
Skin: Glam Affair-Valentine Day Gift
Hair: W&Y- Model Hair 13
Shoes: BellBalls- Dangerously Studded Zebra Heels (Jersey Shore Sim 50L)
*Poses in this post are from Ricelli and Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment