Thursday, December 8, 2011

Im falling apart...crashing down...

...and you're killing me inside.

You Know I tried to find a way...
A means to keep it high
Forced to yield to blinded sentiment...
With Love From Hunt
And you know...I tried to give it up
With effort to make sense
Of senseless cries and smiles stirred by vain...
With Love From Hunt
Im crashing...Im falling...
Im losing...and you're killing me inside.
With Love From Hunt

The With Love From Hunt by Chic Limited is starting
Tomorrow and the prizes are amazing!!!
Everything you find is 10L and you're looking for a little red gift box with lovely prizes inside from the designers to show there appreciation to there loyal customers.
How awesome of them!
I invited one of Santa's helpers to pose with me, what a good sport he was! :) Thanks!

Skin - CIA Designs - With Love from Hunt Gift
Dress - Ricielli - With Love from Hunt Gift
Hair - Elikatira - Here
Shoes - G Field - Flower Pumps
Holiday Pose Post - What Next - With Love from Hunt Gift (Couples and Singles Poses)


No comments:

Post a Comment