Saturday, February 25, 2012

I only miss you when Im breathing...

These crazy thoughts are so deceiving
You are the drug that I am needing...
Paradise that I am seeking
E! Eclectic, Apple May, Truth
I'm still alive, hope theres a reason
Cant move my lips but my heart is screaming...
E! Eclectic, Apple May, Exile, HOC
I only miss you when I'm breathing...
I only miss you when I'm breathing.
E! Eclectic, Apple May, Exile
Lots of entries into the Mesh game lately! E! Eclectic has always been my go to shop for must have wardrobe staples but now Eclectic Wingtips has gotten into mesh and Im pretty excited to be wearing one of her first designs. Arsene and Louisa are must haves for every wardrobe. A shift dress should really be hanging in every fashionista's closet and with mesh the look is just amazing!
Apply May Designs released the newest skin line Regina and I decided on the Gothly tone for my look. Very pretty makeups come with this but I went with the nude look as well.

Skin: Apple May Designs - Regina Skin - NEW!
Dresses - E! Eclectic MESH Dresses!
1st photo Louisa Dress- 2nd photo Arsene Dress
Hair: Exile and Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment