Saturday, March 3, 2012

Donna Flora A-Z

Ive always loved Squinternet Larnia's creations at Donna Flora.
From the jewelry to the 20's gowns I just fell in love!
And today while shopping for the dress and jewelry in this post I fell all over again!
Donna Flora
Squinternet has been out of SL for some time while ill and there was a call to bring awareness to her absense in the A-Z Project!
My letter was X and I had trouble finding many things with X in them so I chose the Adele Jewelry set in OniX <----thats my X!!
Donna Flora
We miss you and hope for a speedy recovery Squinternet!!
Please stop in Donna Flora and fall back in love with the amazing designs or discover something new and spectacular if youve never been!!
Donna Flora

Dress: Babbette -Donna Flora by Squinternet Larnia
Jewelry: Adele in OniX - Donna Flora by Squinternet Larnia

No comments:

Post a Comment